Pre-admission is an important part of your hospital care. To ensure we can confirm your admission, financial and other arrangements, we ask that you:
1. Fill in the online admission form, as soon as possible.
NB: Microsoft Global are ceasing support for the web browser Internet Explorer. Please select another web browser to complete your online admission form to ensure your booking is received.
Please have the following ready when you fill in your admission form:
- Personal/Next of Kin details
- Medicare Card
- Funding details (eg DVA, Private health insurance, WorkCover or self-funding)
- Benefit details (eg pharmacy benefit card or pension card)
- Item numbers if these were quoted by doctors’ rooms
- Information your doctor supplied to you re implantable medical devices (eg prosthetic and disposables) – If applicable.
2. If you have any concerns, please telephone 1800 777 101 between 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday or send an email to AdmissionsCentre.GPH@ramsayhealth.com.au
If you have private health cover, please contact your health fund prior to check for any excess or waiting periods. We know that health and billing charges can be difficult to understand and we are happy to assist in any way we can, however we also advise that you seek clarification from your doctor and health fund.