Information for visitors
Patients can have as many visitors as the hospital allows at any one time, for any length of time, within visiting hours.
It is recommended that you contact the hospital directly to confirm their visitation rules and visiting hours, before leaving home.
All visitors and children 12yrs and above are required to wear a mask upon entry to Greenslopes Private Hospital.
Visitors (unless you are a patient), staff, students or volunteers should not be anyone who:
- is unwell
- has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or asked to quarantine
- is in home quarantine, unless granted an exemption
- has returned from overseas in the last 14 days (excluding safe travel zone countries), unless granted an exemption
- has had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- has visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days or since the hotspot was declared (whichever is shorter)
- has visited an interstate exposure venue in the last 14 days unless an exemption has been granted for an end of life visit
- has been in an interstate area of concern in the last 14 days or since the identified start date (whichever is shorter), unless they have received a negative COVID-19 test since entering Queensland
- has been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting to receive the results (except for tests due to surveillance testing obligations)
- has COVID-19 symptoms of fever (37.5 degrees or more), cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, runny nose, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting or fatigue.
For more information, click here.
Normal Visiting hours*
General Wards, Coronary Care & Intensive Care:
11:00am - 8:00pm daily
1:00pm - 8:00pm weekdays
10:00am - 8:00pm weekends
10.30am - 1.00pm daily
1.00pm – 3.00pm rest period daily
3.00pm – 8.00pm daily