2021 Anzac Day Dawn Service Event
To protect our community and those who may be vulnerable, our service will be run in accordance to Queensland Health’s advice and guidelines to ensure our event and hospital remains COVID Safe. We have therefore had to limit the number of attendees to 400 and encourage you to book and register your details to secure your ticket.
UPDATE: Our tickets have now reached capacity. Please join us online via the live stream link above at 530am 25 April.
Please note that records of attendees will be securely stored for 56 days after the event for contact tracing purposes and will be provided immediately upon request by public health officials from Queensland Health.
After a year apart due to COVID restrictions, we are so pleased to be able to welcome veterans, families and the community back to Greenslopes Private Hospital for our annual Anzac Day dawn service.
For those in our community who are unable to attend, we will be live streaming our service on our website.
We look forward to coming together, whether that be in person or virtually to remember and acknowledge the bravery and sacrifices of Australia’s servicemen and women.
Lest we forget
For those attending in person we would like to kindly ask you follow the following safety guidelines on the day.
- Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- if you become unwell during the event, make your way to our team outside of the emergency department of flag a staff member who will be available to assist on the day.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility
- Masks, although not mandatory are encouraged
- Hand sanitising stations will be available for use during the event and ask you to please use these as you enter, throughout and upon exit.