2022 Anzac Day Dawn Service Event
We are pleased to announce that this year our service capacity returns to normal.
When: 5.30am 25th April
Where: Anzac Memorial, Greenslopes Private Hospital
After the service, we welcome you to join us for our traditional “Gunfire breakfast”.
For those in our community who are unable to attend, we will be live streaming our service on our website.
We look forward to coming together, whether that be in person or virtually to remember and acknowledge the bravery and sacrifices of Australia’s servicemen and women.
Lest we forget
For those attending in person we would like to kindly ask you follow the following safety guidelines on the day.
- Stay at home if unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- If you become unwell during the event, make your way to our team outside of the emergency department of flag a staff member who will be available to assist on the day.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility
- Masks, although not mandatory are encouraged
- Hand sanitising stations will be available for use during the event and ask you to please use these as you enter, throughout and upon exit.
If you can't attend our service in person, you can watch the event live by clicking the below button during our service on 25 April.